Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Just a Quickie

Hey All!
I am leaving for my annual family vacation in Lake George, NY tomorrow, and with the flurry of packing and other work that had to be done this week, I didn't get a chance to cook anything blog-worthy. Hopefully when I get back from LG I'll have some fun photos and food chat for you. For now, I would like to pass along another food blog that I have been reading recently that I absolutely adore. It is Smitten Kitchen, written by a NYC woman named Deb. I do not know her personally, but I LOVE her recipes, her style of food writing, and the photography on her site is absolutely wonderful. Her feelings about food are very similar to my own, excpet she's been blogging a lot longer and has a ton more experience than me. In short, her blog is something that I aspire to. So, if you've not yet had the pleasure check out her site, you will be sooooo glad you did!

www.smittenkitchen.com

Be Well, have a wonderful holiday, I'll talk to you in about a week or so!
Lynn

No comments: